Empower’s web-based wireless monitoring system consists of:
- An ERMS monitoring unit installed on the generator
- A provided Wireless Messaging Service
- A provided Web Site to deliver information about the monitored generator
- Capable of supporting any make or model generator including Kohler, Generac, Cummins, Briggs & Stratton, GE, Honeywell and others.
- Real-Time Fault Reports and Alert Notifications
- Battery Reports/Alarms
- Weekly Self-Test Verification
- Maintenance Reminders
- Engine On/Off Updates
How it Works
The monitoring device, once installed, audits all activity on the machine. The device sends messages via the Verizon Wireless cellular network. The messages are collected on a server which is located in a secure facility on the Internet Backbone Node. Any Internet connected device can be used to access information about the generator. Users can access the website to collect utilization information or to send commands to a remote unit.
Fill Out a Service Agreement with MonitoringBuy Residential MonitoringBuy Commercial Monitoring