Runs two air conditioners with power to spare. Quieter than National Park Service sound level requirements.
- Computer-controlled variable speed operation matches engine speed to load demand, minimizing noise level.
- Special sound-controlling housing encloses cooling system and muffler.
- Three-point, fully focalized mounting system reduces vibration.
- Self-diagnostic capabilities simplify troubleshooting.
- Easy, accessible maintenance points
- Runs two 15000 Btu air conditioners with power to spare.
- High quality, pure sine wave electrical output helps prevent damage to appliances