TS 870 – Commercial/ Industrial Market ATS
UL 1008/ CSA 178 Certified, 100-1200 AMP Single & 3 Phase 600V Max
- Extensive set of features and ratings to meet Commercial and Industrial applications.
- Available from 100 amp – 1200 amp single and 3 phase 600 volt.
- Options include Service Entrance Rated, Manual operation and Nema 3R Enclosure.
- Easy to use TSC 900 microprocessor based controller with a 7” touch-screen operator interface for easy viewing and operation
- UL 1008 listed.
|| 100A – 1200A
|| 208 – 600V
|| 2, 3 or 4
|| Single Phase, 3 wire or 3 Phase, 4 wire
|| TSC 900
|| Nema 1
|| UL 1008 , CSA C22.2 No. 178
|| ISO 9001 Registered
Thomson Power Systems TS 870 Automatic Transfer Switches offer the following outstanding features:
Enclosed Contact Power Switching Units
- fully enclosed silver alloy contacts provide high withstand rating & 100% continuous current rating.
- 3 cycle short circuit current withstand
- completely separate utility and generator side power switching units.
- power switching units can incorporate over current protection, allowing cost savings in upstream devices.
- not damaged if manually switched while in service.
Reliable Motor-Operated Transfer Mechanism
- heavy duty brushless gearmotor and operating mechanism provide mechanical interlocking and extreme long life.
- safe manual operation permits operation under adverse conditions.
- all mechanical and control devices are visible and readily accessible.
- all control wires and power busses are front-accessible.
- TSC 900 microprocessor based controller with a 7” touch-screen operator interface for easy viewing and operation
- isolation plug permits disconnecting control circuits from all power sources.
Seismic Certification: TS 870 ATS is certified for installation and operation per the following requirements:
- IBC 2006 – Section 13, Occupancy Category IV
- ASCE7-05 Region 3 (minimum SS=342%)