It’s the brains behind your generator system. The automatic transfer switch (ATS) continuously monitors the power coming from your utility. When the power goes out, the ATS automatically transfers power from the utility to your generator. When utility power is restored, the ATS turns off your generator and transfers back to power from the utility grid.
Automatically transfers power to your generator during an outage
- Designed for use only with KOHLER generators equipped with RDC2 or DC2 controls.
- Installs indoors or outdoors.
- Optional external LED display.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure.
- 5-year, 2000-hour limited warranty.
- 400-amp models available
- Volts: 240 V (single-phase).
- Poles: 2 (single-phase).