Automatically transfer critical loads in the event of a power outage with the ASCO SERIES 300. Rugged construction and proven performance assure the user of many years of reliability.
- The Series 300 is listed to UL 1008 standard for Transfer Switch Equipment and CSA standard C22.2 for automatic transfer switches.
- Meets NFPA 110 for Emergency and Standby Power Systems and the National Electrical Code (NEC) Articles 700, 701 and 702.
- True double-throw operation: The single solenoid design is inherently inter locked and prevents contacts from stopping between sources or from being in contact with both sources at the same time.
- There’s no danger of the Series 300 ATS transferring loads to a dead source because the unique ASCO single-solenoid operator derives power to operate from the source to which the load is being transferred.
- Operating parameters and feature settings can be adjusted without opening enclosure door.
- Supplied with solid neutral termination. (Optional switched neutral pole available.)
- Compact design for optimum utilization of space.
- Designed to be completely front- accessible, permitting the enclosures to be installed flush to the wall and still allows installation of all power cabling and connections from the front of the switch.
- Numerous enclosure options including UL Type 1 (indoor) and UL Type 3R (outdoor).